How to drink zucchini juice: benefits and harms for the body, rules for use in folk medicine and cosmetology
Zucchini juice is one of the most environmentally friendly products in our diet. Zucchini leads among other vegetable crops in terms of immunity to the absorption of toxic chemicals from the environment. Thanks to such unique properties, it is actively used in folk medicine, cosmetology, dietetics.
The juice is recommended even for pregnant women and breastfed babies. In the article, we will talk about the quality characteristics of a healing drink, as well as the areas and rules for its use.
The content of the article
- Squash juice
- The benefits of squash juice in traditional medicine
- The benefits of zucchini juice in cosmetology
- Diet properties
- How to properly prepare squash juice
- Tips & Tricks
The usefulness of a product is determined not only by the presence of vitamins and minerals in it, but also by their optimal ratio. Zucchini leads among vegetables for this important indicator. Hence the incredibly wide range of its healing effects on the body.
Composition and properties
The composition of the juice of a squash contains the entire complex of vitamins and minerals necessary for a person:
- potassium and sodium are present in an ideal ratio, which allows you to regulate the water and salt balance of the body;
- the combination of magnesium, phosphorus and zinc in the correct proportions supports the work of the cardiovascular system;
- folic and pantothenic acids eliminate discomfort from the gastrointestinal tract;
- ascorbic acid accelerates the absorption of iron, enhancing the hematopoietic function of the bone marrow;
- the balanced formula of proteins-fats-carbohydrates helps to burn excess fat;
- low calorie content of the product makes it irreplaceable in the process of restoring disturbed metabolism.
Benefits and harm to the body
Zucchini juice has a beneficial effect on the body, namely:
- Provides full functioning of organs and systems:
- strengthens the immune system;
- removes toxins;
- prevents the development of anemia.
- It has a healing effect in the treatment of existing diseases:
- regulates metabolic processes;
- improves the work of the digestive system;
- lowers cholesterol levels.
- Improves the aesthetic appearance:
- reduces appetite;
- promotes skin rejuvenation;
- restores the structure of hair and nail plates;
- helps to normalize weight.
Chaotic and uncontrolled consumption of a large amount of a drink will complicate the patient's condition with unpleasant symptoms from the gastrointestinal tract: pain, nausea, diarrhea. A responsible approach to the practice of juice therapy is a prerequisite for successful recovery.
The benefits of squash juice in traditional medicine
Traditional healers practice vegetable juices as natural remedies for therapeutic and prophylactic action. Zucchini juice has proven itself in the treatment of diseases of individual organs and diseases of a systemic nature.
With diabetes mellitus
The disease is a functional disorder of the endocrine system associated with impaired carbohydrate metabolism. The pancreas does not make enough of the hormone insulin, which regulates the production of glucose in the blood.
The treatment of pathology is based on a strict diet. Its purpose is not only to lower sugar levels, but also to restore the balance of proteins and carbohydrates in the body. Zucchini juice activates metabolic processes, improves the general condition of the patient.
From intestinal parasites
Helminthiasis (helminthic diseases) provoke serious disorders of the digestive system: flatulence, diarrhea, difficulty defecating. Zucchini juice with pulp gently stimulates intestinal motility, restoring its functionality.
It also removes the poisonous waste products of parasites from the body and promotes the healing of the affected mucosal tissues.
The unique properties of squash juice help pregnant women to solve many problems associated with their special condition. Edema, constipation, sleep disturbances, increased blood pressure, anemia exhaust an organism already weakened by pregnancy.
The healing drink will regulate metabolic processes, establish digestive processes, normalize blood pressure, increase resistance to viruses and bacteria, give vigor and improve the mood of the expectant mother.
With diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
Zucchini juice will bring relief from pathologies of the digestive system:
Due to its healing properties, the drink restores the affected mucous membrane, activates intestinal motility.
It also removes toxic waste from pathogenic viruses and bacteria.
From stagnant bile
Problems with the outflow of bile accompany diseases of the gallbladder and its ducts:
- biliary dyskinesia;
It is vitally important in the development of such pathologies to maintain cholesterol at a level corresponding to the norm. Excess cholesterol changes the consistency of bile, causing it to stagnate and contribute to the formation of stones. Zucchini juice will lower cholesterol levels.
With kidney disease
Kidney dysfunction (chronic renal failure) is the worst complication caused by diseases of the urinary system:
Pathological conditions are provoked by the penetration of infection (Escherichia coli, yeast, bacteria) and a violation of metabolic processes in the body. Eliminating the causes of the disease is becoming an important part of treatment. Stimulate the immune system, remove toxins, restore metabolism by virtue of a healing drink from zucchini.
To cleanse the liver
Internal purity of the body is the guarantee of our health. The liver does the responsible job of cleansing the blood. Frequent headaches, insomnia, general weakness and depression signal a painful state of the organ. Drinking squash juice will free the liver from accumulated toxins and restore its functionality.
To strengthen immunity
Protective barriers to pathogens are established by the immune system. It is she who is responsible for the well-coordinated interaction of our organs and systems at the cellular level. And then the richest vitamin complex of zucchini comes into play. Its juice will provide the cells of the body with quality nutrition in the most easily digestible form for them.
The benefits of zucchini juice in cosmetology
We have at our disposal simple and affordable ways to take care of your appearance using zucchini juice.
Owners of oily and at the same time sensitive skin give positive feedback on the results of using the mask (a mixture of a teaspoon of juice and chicken yolk) and lotion (water and juice in equal proportions).
Enriched with vitamins, with antioxidant properties, such agents have a complex effect on the epithelium of the face:
- nourish and tone;
- provide deep hydration;
- cleaned and dried;
- have a regenerating effect;
- soften age-related changes;
- have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Zucchini juice is used to make balms, rinses and nourishing hair masks. Mixed with olive oil and milk, it helps to strengthen hair follicles. The moisturizing effect is achieved by applying juice to the scalp or rinsing hair after washing.
With light circular movements of the palms moistened with juice, massage problem areas several times a day until a visible result appears.
Against age spots
A napkin soaked in juice is applied to the pigmented areas. The procedure, lasting 10-15 minutes, ends with rinsing your face with warm running water.
Vegetable juices are an integral part of the dietary table. Zucchini juice enhances the beneficial effects of a wellness diet:
- removes toxins, cleansing the blood and lymph;
- restores lipid (fat) metabolism, helping to burn excess calories;
- eliminates disturbances in the digestive tract, freeing the intestines from toxic digestive waste.
How to properly prepare squash juice
Choosing a zucchini, we give preference to small young vegetables. Their rind is thin and the flesh is juicy. Remove the upper shell, cut off the stalk. This is necessary, since it is in them that carcinogenic substances and chemicals harmful to the body settle, which are in the soil during the process of growing the plant.
The washed and peeled zucchini is ground on a grater, the juice is squeezed out of the resulting mass through cheesecloth. The quickest way is to put it through a juicer.
Important! Fresh juice is stored in the refrigerator for no more than a day.
How to drink
The health-improving effect will increase if you take a life-giving cocktail from squash, pumpkin, cucumber and carrot juices. A teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon will transform zucchini juice into a nutritious and delicious drink.
Tips & Tricks
Vegetable juice is a product with a high concentration of active substances. Its uncontrolled consumption will reduce the effect of therapy and is fraught with undesirable consequences. How to use juices right?
Fans of juice therapy should remember the recommendations of experienced practitioners:
- A glass of juice, drunk an hour before or an hour after a meal, will relieve the unpleasant consequences of the fermentation process in the stomach (bloating, flatulence, heartburn).
- The initial daily dose is 50 ml. Within a week, the volume gradually increases to 500 ml per day. This amount is evenly distributed over three doses.
- Avoiding juice late in the evening will give you a deep and restful night's rest.
- A plastic straw will protect your tooth enamel from the damaging effects of active enzymes.
- Absorbed in one gulp, the juice causes nausea. Therefore, you should drink it slowly, in small sips.
The condition of people with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer may worsen due to the irritating effect of fresh juice on the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
Also, it will not bring relief to patients with acute renal failure who require a diet high in carbohydrates.
Appearance mirrors the well-being of the body. The graceful contours of the body, the radiance of the skin and the shine of the hair can tell a lot about the well-being of their owner. Therefore, the number of adherents of a healthy lifestyle is steadily growing in the world.
Rational nutrition provides high performance, cheerful mood, stress resistance. And juice therapy, as its significant component, will help a person on the way to active longevity.