Miraculous tasty mixture - how are pumpkin seeds with honey useful and how to use them correctly
The issues of health, beauty and youth have been of concern to a person since ancient times, and nature provides many opportunities for this. For example, Avicenna recommended honey to preserve youth, and pumpkin seeds in ancient China were used to treat disorders of the nervous system.
The combination of these products gives a tasty and healthy mixture with a set of vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, sugars and even natural antibiotics necessary for a person. The mixture is used for the prevention and treatment of various diseases, as well as for the preparation of sweets that are beneficial to health.
The content of the article
- The composition and useful properties of the two components and their mixtures
- How to cook pumpkin seeds with honey
- Other recipes
- Benefits for adults and children
- The use of the mixture for the treatment of various diseases
The composition and useful properties of the two components and their mixtures
Both honey and pumpkin seeds can rightfully be called a storehouse of nutrients. Let's see what their value is.
Pumpkin seeds contain:
- amino acid arginine - helps to grow and strengthen muscles, stops inflammation in the body;
- alpha-linolenic polyunsaturated acid - cleanses blood vessels, speeds up metabolism and positively affects brain activity;
- essential macro and microelements: phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, selenium, copper;
- vitamins: K, riboflavin, thiamine, PP, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, E, tocopherol, pyridoxine, B9;
- fatty omega-3 and omega-6 acids.
The composition of honey is in no way inferior in value to pumpkin seeds.
- threonine - a natural antidepressant that improves tissue elasticity;
- proline - strengthens bones, helps muscle growth;
- phytoncides (herbal antibiotics): florizin, juglon, avenacin, pinosulfan and tannins.
Also, honey is rich in enzymes that regulate metabolic processes in the body, hormones useful for the heart muscle, sugars, vitamins and minerals.
A mixture of seeds and honey is an affordable remedy for the prevention and treatment of many diseases.
Reference. A mixture of pumpkin seeds and honey will provide more benefits than eating each product separately, as their beneficial properties are enhanced when combined with each other.
How to cook pumpkin seeds with honey
To prepare a tasty and healthy mixture, you will need fresh natural honey. The variety doesn't matter.
Reference. Fresh honey contains up to 22% water, which evaporates over time. The glucose crystallizes and the honey begins to sugar. The most liquid fresh honey is acacia honey. Chestnut stays in a stringy state for up to two years. Sunflower and pumpkin seeds, on the other hand, thicken quickly.
Pumpkin seeds require a little preparation before mixing. Here's how to do it right:
- seeds extracted from pumpkin or bought on the market are washed under running water;
- laid out on a sheet in a thin layer and dried under a fan in a warm oven;
- remove the kernels from the peel;
- a green film is left on the seeds, as it contains cucurbitin, a natural poison that kills intestinal parasites.
Simplest recipe mixture: for 1 part of honey, take 5 parts of pumpkin seeds, mix. The norm for an adult is 1 tablespoon of the mixture per day, for a child - 1 teaspoon. The course of admission is 1 month, then it is worth taking a break for 30 days.
Pumpkin seed honey can be consumed not only in the form mixes. The composition is given a different shape and supplemented with other ingredients:
- Pumpkin-honey balls. 500 g of dried and peeled pumpkin seeds are crushed in a coffee grinder and mixed with 200 ml of fresh honey until smooth. Then put it in the refrigerator. The mixture should be thick enough to form balls 1.5 cm in diameter. Eat 1 ball in the morning 30 minutes before meals.
- Pumpkin flour with honey water. The required amount of seeds is ground in a coffee grinder to a powdery state. 1 tablespoon of flour washed down with a glass of warm water with the addition of 2 teaspoons of honey 2 times a day - in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before dinner.
- Pumpkin honey sweets. Lightly crushed seeds are mixed with crushed dates, prunes, dried apricots or raisins, a little honey is added for gluing, they are formed into round candies and refrigerated. The treat can be sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Pumpkin and honey paste. 500 g of seeds are crushed and mixed with 400 g of honey until smooth. Take 1 teaspoon 2 times a day for 1 month. The course can be repeated in six months.
Benefits for adults and children
A mixture of honey and pumpkin seeds will be useful not only for adults, but also for children:
- For men.The high zinc content in pumpkin seeds increases the level of the male hormone testosterone and has a positive effect on potency. Phytosterols help lower cholesterol and protect against heart attacks. The mixture is actively used for treatment prostatitis.
- For women. Pumpkin seeds in combination with honey have a positive effect on hormones, increase fertility, improve the condition of the skin, hair and nails, and normalize digestion. For pregnant women, the mixture helps against toxicosis in the early stages and heartburn. For nursing mothers, the product should be administered with caution, no earlier than three months after childbirth. At the same time, carefully observe the baby's reaction.
- For kids. A tasty and healthy mixture is given to the child, if not allergies for honey. Some parents do not give seeds to babies to avoid inhalation. If you use a mixture of crushed seeds and honey, this danger does not arise. Pediatricians recommend giving pumpkin seeds to children from 3 years old.
Attention!The mixture is harmful to parasites. It is recommended to regularly use it for both children and adults, not only for treatment, but also for prevention.
The use of the mixture for the treatment of various diseases
A mixture of honey and pumpkin seeds is used as a therapeutic agent in the treatment of many diseases. The main thing is to accurately observe the dosage.
Pumpkin seeds with honey help get rid of tapeworms and roundworms in the intestines, roundworms and lamblia. Adults are advised to clean the intestines with an enema in the first two days of treatment before taking the mixture.
Recipe for a mixture of worms and other parasites. Take pumpkin seeds: for a child under 6 years old - 50-70 g, for a teenager - 100-150 g, for an adult - 300 g. Add 1-4 tsp. honey. You should get a thick, homogeneous mixture. You need to take it in the morning on an empty stomach, chewing thoroughly so that it is better absorbed. After 3 hours, drink castor oil: for children 1 teaspoon, for adults - up to 5 teaspoons. After castor oil, hold a slice of lemon in your mouth and do not drink water for an hour. Cucurbitin paralyzes the worms, and castor oil will remove them from the intestines.
Attention! This method has contraindications, therefore it is better to coordinate its use with a doctor.
To increase potency and male health
Violation of potency in men 40-50 years old occurs as a complication of any disease, most often prostatitis. The combination of zinc and B vitamins in a mixture of seeds and honey increases testosterone levels, so the remedy is useful for increasing potency.Men are advised to eat half a glass of pumpkin seeds a day, combined with a spoonful of honey. This treatment can be carried out throughout the year.
Attention! The beneficial substances contained in the seeds are destroyed when frying, so it is better to use drying.
Some phytosterols in pumpkin seeds block dihydrotestosterone, a powerful male hormone that leads to hair loss and health problems (such as an enlarged prostate) as we age. Regular consumption of a mixture of pumpkin seeds and honey reduces the risk of prostate inflammation.
The amount of the mixture used depends on the age, gender and disease of the person. If the mixture is used as a tasty treat for the prevention and enhancement of the body's defenses, the child is recommended 1-2 teaspoons, and for adults - 1-2 tablespoons per day before meals.
A mixture of honey and pumpkin seeds should not be taken in case of allergy to the components of the composition and exacerbation of gastritis with high acidity. Pediatricians also do not recommend formula for children under three years old.
The beneficial properties of pumpkin seeds and honey make the mixture of these products an indispensable daily treat on your table. The mixture is useful for men with prostate diseases and related problems.
For women, honey and pumpkin seeds are a kind of elixir of youth and beauty, as well as help with hormonal imbalance, toxicosis and heartburn in early pregnancy. For both children and adults, the miraculous tasty mixture will help get rid of parasites and increase immunity.