The harm and benefits of pumpkin seeds for men
Pumpkin - a truly healing vegetable containing many substances necessary for the body. Even pumpkin seeds have beneficial properties. One seed contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals that are required by the male body.
Daily consumption of pumpkin seeds will help not only strengthen the body, but also help cope with such a problem as impotence.
The content of the article
The benefits of pumpkin seeds for men
Due to a lack of vitamins and minerals necessary for the body, men can experience serious health problems, especially in the genitourinary sphere.
A simple product will help fill their shortage - pumpkin seedswhich contain all the substances that are essential for the physical health of men.
- 20 nonessential and essential amino acids necessary for normal protein metabolism;
- saturated and unsaturated fats;
- vitamins A, group B (1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9), C, D, K, PP, alpha and beta carotene, lutein, tocopherol;
- mineral micro- and macroelements: phosphorus ions, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, iron, manganese;
- natural antidepressants, glycosides, alkaloids.
Regular use of the product serves as the prevention of many diseases, including:
- reduces the risk of developing oncology;
- strengthens the cardiovascular system;
- normalizes digestion;
- fights stress;
- improves brain function;
- has an antiparasitic effect.
Reference. Pumpkin seeds not only heal all body systems, but also help to improve the functioning of the genitourinary system in men.
Prevention of male diseases
For the prevention of diseases of the male genital organs and urinary system, you can use pumpkin seeds. They replenish the reserves of essential minerals and vitamins, cleanse toxins and strengthen the body.
Help prevent pyelonephritis, urethritis, prostatitis, prostate adenoma and neoplastic diseases. The large amount of oil contained in pumpkin seeds has a positive effect on digestion and prevents constipation, which is one of the causes of hemorrhoids.
Pumpkin seeds are indispensable for the prevention of impotence and male infertility. About 100 g of the product contains half the daily value of zinc and the daily norm of selenium, with the help of which sex hormones, in particular testosterone, are produced in a man's body. As a result, the hormonal background returns to normal and sexual activity is restored. In addition, zinc improves semen quality and male fertility. Therefore, during the planning of pregnancy and conception, it is recommended to use pumpkin seeds.
Thanks to their antioxidant properties, seeds prevent premature aging and help maintain men's health for a long time.
Eating pumpkin seeds
In order for the product to bring only benefits, it must be eaten correctly.
It is recommended to eat raw or slightly dried seeds, on which the film covering them is preserved. But fried ones are no longer so useful: after heat treatment, only about 25% of useful substances are preserved in them.
Pumpkin seeds should be consumed daily for a month on a full stomach (the norm per day is 60-80 g), then you need to take a break for three months.
Due to their beneficial properties, they are often used in folk medicine for the treatment of various diseases and the prevention of diseases of the male genitourinary system.
Traditional medicine recipes:
- Means for improving potency: grind 100 g of peeled pumpkin seeds and walnut kernels, pour two glasses of natural honey. Consume 3 tbsp daily. spoons.
- Remedy for the treatment of prostatitis and erectile dysfunction: grind 500 g of peeled pumpkin seeds in a coffee grinder until smooth and mix with 200 g of honey. Put the resulting mixture on plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator. After an hour, when it thickens a little, form small balls up to 2 cm in diameter, each placed in an individual packaging made of cling film and stored in the refrigerator. You need to eat two balls daily. The course lasts one month. After that, you need to take a three-week break, and then you can repeat it.
- Grind the unpeeled raw seeds. Consume 2 tbsp daily. spoons of the product with water. This rate should not be exceeded, because unpeeled pumpkin seeds increase the burden on the liver.
Contraindications and precautions
In order not to harm the body, it is necessary to take into account both the quality of the consumed seeds and their quantity. You can not eat bitter seeds, as well as those that have an unpleasant or rotten smell.
Important! Pumpkin seeds can cause an allergic reaction.
It is not recommended to use seeds for gastric ulcer, pancreatitis, duodenal ulcer, chronic intestinal obstruction.
People suffering from sugar diabetes, you need to abandon their inclusion in the diet or adjust the diet so as to take into account the calorie content.
Important! To avoid damaging the enamel of your teeth, clean the seeds with your hands.
Uncontrolled consumption of seeds in food can cause stagnant processes in the joints, the development of gout, and the accumulation of salts in the lungs. If in doubt about the contraindications, consult your doctor: it will determine the optimal daily intake of pumpkin seeds for you.
Reviews of men
Numerous reviews of men confirm the effectiveness of pumpkin seeds in the treatment and prevention of diseases of the genitourinary system.
Alexander, 38 years old: “Two years ago, due to a violation of potency, I started having problems in my relationship with my wife. Various medications did not bring the desired result. Then I decided to try pumpkin seeds with honey. After a week I began to feel better, and after a month my potency returned to normal. I undergo such a course of treatment twice a year. "
Ivan, 60 years old: “Five years ago I noticed a weakening of my erection. A friend advised me to eat a handful of seeds a day. I eat them raw, I don't fry them. Sex life is all right now. "
George, 42 years old: “I read about the benefits of pumpkin for men on the Internet. Since erectile dysfunction has recently been observed, I decided to try it. The potency is back to normal. I also noticed a strengthening of the nervous system and an improvement in general condition. "
Pumpkin seeds are a natural source of amino acids, vitamins, zinc, iron, selenium, magnesium and other elements necessary for maintaining male health. They not only strengthen the man's body as a whole, but are also used to prevent diseases of the male reproductive system.
Pumpkin seeds are recommended to be used for pyelonephritis, urethritis, prostatitis, prostate adenoma and tumor diseases, and it is also an irreplaceable remedy for impotence and male infertility.