How to properly brew and drink dill for the kidneys in the treatment of urological diseases
The use of dill in cooking has already become commonplace. The benefits of the plant are obvious: the source of vitamins protects the body from the harmful effects of the environment and strengthens the immune system.
Numerous useful properties of the plant make it possible to use it for diseases of the genitourinary system. Dill broth is effective for kidney stones, cystitis, kidney failure and other pathologies. Traditional medicine is rich in recipes: dill is used as an independent remedy or enhance its effect with parsley or celery. Anyone can use these tips, but first we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the information about the benefits and harms of the plant, precautions and contraindications.
The content of the article
The effect of dill and dill seeds on the buds
Dill is a unique herb that is widely used to treat various diseases.
The benefits of dill are the same for both women and men:
- strengthens cardiac system;
- stimulates peristalsis intestines;
- serves as the prevention of cancer;
- helps with congestive diseases of the upper respiratory tract, improving the process of natural sputum discharge;
- increases sexual performance.
Dill seeds are actively used during pregnancy and for the treatment of small children due to its soothing and antispasmodic action.
In addition to the above benefits, the plant reduces the symptoms of renal pathologies, providing a choleretic and diuretic effect.
Dill has a complex effect on the urinary system:
- relieves the inflammatory process;
- destroys pathogens;
- improves metabolic processes and promotes a speedy recovery.
The antiseptic effect of the herb allows you to use it in the treatment of cystitis, nephritis, urethritis. Also, due to its diuretic properties, dill prevents the development of urolithiasis.
For reference. Plant seeds serve as an excellent stone-crushing medicine, herbs and roots - as a diuretic.
The green part of the plant and the seeds consist of:
- ascorbic, nicotinic, oleic, linoleic acids;
- vitamins (PP, B, E, C, A).
Benefit and harm
When treating kidneys with dill as an adjuvant in drug therapy, the benefits are tangible not only for the urinary system, but also for the whole body. Rational decoction treatment has a beneficial effect on the nervous system (helps to cope with stress and depression), normalizes sleep and improves memory and brain performance.
If the required dosage is observed, it is almost impossible to harm health. The haphazard use of the broth can cause dizziness and affect visual acuity.
Dill for kidney disease
For the improvement of the urinary system, a large number of recipes have been collected. Dill is effective for urine stagnation, urolithiasis, inflammatory processes, renal failure, etc.
At the initial stage of urolithiasis, dill seeds improve urine production, remove excess fluid and sand from the body, dissolve small stones in the kidneys and ureters.
For kidney stones, compresses from dill oil cake are effective to relieve pain. Therefore, after preparing the broth, the remnants of the seeds and the steamed grass are better not to be thrown away, but wrapped in polyethylene and applied to the sore spot. Adding parsley or celery to the composition will enhance the effectiveness of the compress. The duration of treatment is 14-31 days. It is better to apply medicated bandages before bedtime.
To painlessly remove kidney stones, it is worth resorting to the following treatment options:
- 2 tbsp. l. pour 500 ml of boiling water over crushed seeds, let it brew for 2 hours. Take 3 times a day for a third of a glass before meals.
- Mix in 1 tsp. parsley leaves and dill, pour the mixture with 500 ml of boiling water. Wrap and leave in a dark place for 3 hours. Take 90-100 ml 3 times a day one hour before meals. Fresh green leaves can be replaced with chopped root or seeds.
Due to its antibacterial effect, dill seeds are successfully used to treat cystitis. High efficiency of treatment was observed when taking sitz baths with the addition of dill decoction.
For reference. You need to harvest dill seeds from August to September. During this period of time, they accumulate the required amount of micro and macro elements.
The following recipes are effective for the treatment of cystitis:
- 1 tsp crushed dill seeds pour 200 ml of water brought to a boil. Close the lid and let it brew for at least 12 hours in a place protected from sunlight. Take the broth after waking up along with the sediment. For convenience, it is better to cook the broth at night. The course of treatment is 7 days.
- 1 tbsp. l. pour 500 ml of crushed seeds of water. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Take 5 times a day, 100 ml.
Important! During the period of treatment, it is necessary to refuse salty and acidic foods.
With renal failure
In case of impaired kidney function, a combination of dill and parsley is also used. 1 tsp the crushed mixture is poured with 500 ml of water brought to a boil. Wrap up and insist. After 2 hours, the medicine is ready for use. Take 1 tbsp before meals. l. three times a day.
How to brew and take a decoction correctly
The broth is prepared fresh every day. If necessary, you can store it in the refrigerator for 24 hours, warming it up before use.
Standard cooking scheme:
- Pour dill seeds with water at the rate of 1 glass of water 1 tbsp. l. raw materials.
- Bring to a boil, simmer for 10 minutes over low heat after boiling.
- Cool down. Strain if necessary.
Depending on the recipe chosen, the process for preparing the broth may vary.
It is recommended to take the broth on an empty stomach three times a day 30-40 minutes before meals. One-time rate - no more than 100-120 ml. For the prevention of diseases, drink 1 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day.
For reference. To preserve the medicinal properties of dill seed, it must be stored in a glass or ceramic container, tightly covered with a lid. The storage location must be protected from moisture and out of reach of sunlight.
Traditional medicine recipes
Before starting treatment, a doctor's consultation is required. Dill seeds are not a substitute for full-fledged drug therapy and are used exclusively as an adjuvant.
Consider options for alternative treatment of pathologies of the urinary system and elimination of symptoms of the disease:
- With stagnant urine, dill broth is used. Fresh plants, seeds and roots are suitable for treatment. Broth preparation scheme: 3 tbsp. l. Pour crushed raw materials with 1 glass of hot water and cook in a water bath for 15 minutes. Let cool for half an hour. Strain the cooled broth and add boiled water to the original volume. Take before meals 3 times a day for ⅓ glass.
- For the treatment and prevention of renal colic, a herbal compress is used. To prepare it, you need to take dill, parsley and celery greens, boil with boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. In the resulting broth, moisten a cloth and apply to the kidney area, insulate on top.Carry out the procedure every day before going to bed for at least 14 days.
- A remedy made from plant seeds brewed in a thermos for 40-60 minutes will help against urinary incontinence with cystitis. Proportions: 1 tbsp. l. seeds per 250 ml of boiling water. The finished medicine is taken in one step in full.
Dill kidney cleaning
To maintain the normal functioning of the kidneys, it is necessary to periodically cleanse them. Unfavorable external factors, impaired metabolism, improper lifestyle contribute to the pollution of the genitourinary system.
The most affordable home cleaning product is fasting day, during which they eat fresh dill, parsley (2 large bunches) and 1 liter of pure apple juice (without pulp and impurities). The greens are pre-mixed and divided into 5 steps. Each intake of the mixture is washed down with 1 glass of juice. In the intervals between meals, they drink 1 glass of purified water every hour. The last glass of water is drunk at night.
For reference. Before cleaning, you need to adhere to a dietary diet, increasing the consumption of vegetables, fruits, juices. Before starting the treatment procedure, make an enema (immediately after sleep). A second enema is needed the next morning.
Precautions and contraindications
Despite the extensive list of useful properties, dill as a remedy is not suitable for everyone.
Among the contraindications:
- individual intolerance;
- weakened muscle tone;
- diseases of the gallbladder.
During pregnancy, it is recommended to limit the intake of the drug due to the threat of miscarriage.
Violation of the dosage can provoke an allergic reaction of the body in the form of nausea, dizziness, pain in the abdomen. In this case, treatment should be discontinued.
Like any traditional medicine, dill should not be considered as an independent medicine for the treatment of the urinary system. The combination of pharmaceutical preparations and dill infusion will allow you to get a tangible effect of the treatment.
Before starting therapy, it is necessary to consult a doctor who will explain how to drink a decoction without harm to the body, determine the required dosage and duration of treatment.