What are the healthiest nuts for women?
On store shelves, you can find a variety of nuts - unique natural gifts that have a beneficial effect on the human body. They contain vitamins, dietary fiber, trace elements. Nuts increase intellectual capacity and even rejuvenate the body. Despite the fact that the calorie content of this product is high, nutritionists advise using it even during the period of weight loss. But are nuts useful to everyone and do they have contraindications? In this article, we will tell you how nuts are useful and harmful for women.
The content of the article
Useful properties of nuts for women
There are many varieties of nuts, but their unique properties are united. The nut kernel is healthier than fruit and more valuable than some types of fish. This plant-based product has a balanced content of substances necessary for the body. They are high in protein, so nuts are recommended to be included in the diet of dieters and vegetarians.
One core contains:
- minerals - iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium;
- vitamins E and B;
- omega fatty acids - 3, 6, 9;
- easily digestible protein - 16-25% of the total weight;
- alimentary fiber.
What are the benefits of nuts for the fair sex:
- maintaining healthy joints and bones;
- slowing down the aging of the brain;
- reducing the likelihood of gallstones;
- reducing the risk of developing oncology;
- prevention of age-related macular degeneration;
- ensuring reproductive health;
- diabetes prevention;
- improving the condition of nails, hair and skin;
- cleansing from toxic substances;
- supplying the body with energy;
- improving the state of the cardiovascular system;
- strengthening the nervous system;
- decreased response to stressful situations.
What nuts are the most useful for a woman's body
Each nut has a special composition. Next, we will tell you in detail about the most useful species for a woman's body.
For 100 g of cashews, there are 553 kcal and a lot of fat, including:
- unsaturated omega acids - 8 g;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids - 8 g;
- monounsaturated fatty acids - 24 g.
100 g of cashews contains 2.5 times more copper than a person needs per day, as well as 24% of the daily value of protein (18.22 g), 52% of fat (43.85 g) and 10% of carbohydrates (30.19 d).
The positive effect of cashews on the female body is as follows:
- The nut prevents the growth of bacteria in the oral cavity, due to which the inflammatory processes in the gums subside, and toothache decreases.
- Monounsaturated fats stimulate the formation of collagen, which maintains skin elasticity and prevents aging. Eating 10 nuts a day can preserve youthfulness and beauty of the skin for a long time.
- Collagen interacts with copper to help synthesize melatonin. Thanks to this, the hair retains its natural pigment, preventing the formation of gray hair.
- The body is strengthened, the immune defense improves.
- The nut helps convert bad cholesterol to good. As a result, the risk of developing oncology and the formation of gallstones is reduced.
- Reduces blood cholesterol and the risk of atherosclerosis.
- The likelihood of developing anemia decreases.
- Walnut prevents the development of polyneuropathy.
- The overall load on the heart is reduced, which avoids pathologies of this organ.
- Serotonin and dopamine metabolism is normalized, which has an antidepressant effect.
- The development of osteoporosis is prevented.
- Cashews are a natural aphrodisiac, which enhances sex drive.
- The work of the organs of the reproductive system improves - the menstrual cycle normalizes, pain during menstruation disappears, and the likelihood of fertilization increases.
- The nut promotes weight loss.
Per 100 g almonds accounts for 570 kcal, 28% of the daily value of protein (21.2 g), 59% of fat (49.9 g), 7% of carbohydrates (21.6 g). These nutritious nuts help detoxify the body and burn fat.
Almonds are good for the female body:
- improves the condition of the cardiovascular system;
- normalizes the nervous system;
- prevents the development of anemia;
- positively affects the function of the stomach and intestines;
- improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
The folic acid in this nut is beneficial during pregnancy. In addition, a pregnant woman needs vitamin A, which prevents the threat of miscarriage and reduces the risk of developing jaundice in the newborn. It is also found in almonds.
The use of almonds is indicated for diets, it is eaten as a snack. Almonds have a low glycemic index, which means they gradually raise blood glucose levels and allow you to feel full for longer.
It is useful for the fair sex because it contains selenium. This element has a positive effect on the reproductive function of a woman - not only on the correct maturation of eggs, but also on the duration of the reproductive period.
Brazil nuts are high in zinc (4.1 mg), which helps in the treatment of skin rashes. This product preserves the beauty of hair and nails and rejuvenates the skin.
Brazil nut is useful during childbearing: selenium prevents cell mutations, the risk of congenital abnormalities in a child is reduced. The rich composition saturates the body of the woman and the fetus with nutrients.
There are 656 kcal per 100 g of Brazil nuts, 19% of the daily value of protein (14.32 g), 80% of fat (67.10 g), 4% of carbohydrates (11.74 g).
High-calorie pine nuts - 100 g contains 680 kcal, 21% of the daily protein requirement (13.69 g), 85% fat (68.37 g), 6% carbohydrates (13.08 g). Pine nut protein is absorbed in the stomach and promotes weight loss.
The benefits of pine nuts for women:
- stabilize the nervous system;
- remove toxins and cleanse the liver;
- improve the functionality of the visual organs;
- strengthen the immune system;
- normalize the stomach, relieve spasms, improve stool;
- increase hemoglobin;
- eliminate the symptoms of inflammation and allergies, the skin is moisturized;
- prevent bladder diseases;
- get rid of extra pounds;
- improve the condition of nails, hair and skin;
- normalize the menstrual cycle;
- improve the condition of the veins with varicose veins.
Siberian nut is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a woman at any age.
Calorie content this nut is 630 kcal per 100 g of product. It contains 20% of the daily value of protein (14.95 g), 72% fat (60.75 g), 5% carbohydrates (16.70 g).
Hazelnuts contain 20 amino acids, which are called essential, since they are not produced in the human body:
- threonine produces collagen;
- tryptophan promotes the synthesis of the hormone of joy;
- isoleucine is needed to create hemoglobin;
- methionine is needed for the normal functioning of the liver and digestive organs;
- leucine strengthens the nervous system;
- phenylalanine improves memory;
- lysine has a beneficial effect on the condition of nails, skin and hair.
Useful substances contained in hazelnuts:
- stimulate immunity;
- relieve depression;
- enhance lactation;
- dilate blood vessels.
Hazelnut helps to quickly restore strength after suffering a serious illness.
100 g of peanuts contains 552 kcal, which is 39% of the daily value of a person, as well as 34% of the daily value of protein (25.8 g), 59% of fat (49.24 g) and 5% of carbohydrates (16.13 g) ...
Peanuts are rich in iron (4.6 mg), which means they serve as a natural remedy for anemia.The vitamin composition of the product has a positive effect on the digestive, hormonal, nervous and cardiovascular systems. Peanuts are essential for maintaining the beauty and youth of the skin. It contains folic acid, which a woman needs during pregnancy.
note! Peanuts are useful for women who are engaged in intellectual activity, as it strengthens memory and improves concentration.
Omega-3 acids are involved in cell regeneration, slow down the aging process, and improve the condition of nails, hair and skin. Tryptophan prevents depression, improves mood, relieves insomnia and migraines.
The calorie content of pistachios is 650 kcal per 100 g of product. They contain 27% of the daily value of protein (20.16 g), 54% of fat (45.32 g) and 9% of carbohydrates (27.17 g).
There are many amino acids in these nuts, so the oil from them is used in cosmetology. With it you can:
- whiten skin, remove freckles and age spots;
- nourish the skin with useful substances;
- eliminate peeling;
- improve skin tone;
- make hair silky;
- strengthen and smooth the nail plate.
Pistachio oil helps in alleviating problems with the cardiovascular system.
Pistachios have a beneficial effect on the body of a pregnant woman - they remove the manifestations of toxicosis and normalize the psycho-emotional background.
Greek and Pecan
Pecan has the following effects on a woman's body:
- increases the level of hemoglobin;
- reduces the amount of bad cholesterol;
- accelerates recovery from illness;
- enhances lactation;
- normalizes the menstrual cycle;
- fights the effects of stress and depression;
- improves memory;
- stimulates cognitive processes;
- helps to cope with constipation;
- lowers blood pressure.
100 g of the product accounts for 691 kcal, 12% of the daily value of protein (9.17 g), 86% of fat (71.97 g) and 5% of carbohydrates (13.86 g).
Walnut slightly less calories - 656 kcal per 100 g, 20% of the daily value of protein (15.23 g), 78% of fat (65.21 g), 4% of carbohydrates (13.71 g).
Its benefits for women:
- helps to resist stress;
- strengthens hair and nails;
- regenerates skin cells;
- promotes the normal intrauterine development of the fetus, prevents the onset of pathologies of the nervous system;
- fights anemia;
- strengthens the body's resistance to infections.
Benefits of eating nuts for women after 40 years
After 40 years, a woman should introduce nuts into her diet. According to the WHO, 89% of women over 40 are deficient in iodine, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland. Also at this age, there is a deficiency of vitamin E, which is also obtained from nuts.
To look young and healthy after 40 years, use the following nuts:
- almonds - for the beauty of the skin;
- Brazilian - to reduce weight and reduce the risk of breast and bone cancer;
- cashews - to relieve inflammation and lose weight;
- hazelnuts - to prevent varicose veins;
- walnut - to prevent cardiological and oncological pathologies;
- cedar - to cleanse the kidneys, liver and gallbladder.
Contraindications and restrictions
Each type of nuts has contraindications and restrictions for use.
Any nuts are not recommended for:
- an allergic reaction;
- serious liver damage;
- severe diseases of the digestive system.
If your heart rate is high, almonds should be avoided, and walnuts should be avoided for psoriasis and eczema.
It is interesting:
Nuts are good for the health and beauty of women at any age. In order for them to bring exclusively benefit, one should observe the measure in their use, and also take into account possible contraindications. Nuts are high in calories, but at the same time help to lose weight and improve the body.